Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Editor icon for maximizing window missing

Sigi's profile picture

26 November 2009, 5:35

In the editor window there used to be the icon to enlarge the editor - which is missing now in 1.2. I wonder whether this is a normal feature now in 1.2 that we do not have the possibility to enlage the editor window..... I checked all settings there is nothing where this could possibly be changed. Any ideas? Could this be a problem of the new themes?

Thanks for help

Sigi

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

26 November 2009, 22:23

Hi - it's not there any more because the box is now bigger anyway, which should make it easier to put more stuff in there. I guess the other problem people were having with it was that it was hard to work out how to close the full screen box Frown.

I guess if people want it back though, they will complain loudly enough and it can be put back Wink

Sigi's profile picture

27 November 2009, 13:20

Thanks Nigel for your prompt reply. So I am glad I didn't come across a bug this time ;-) . On the other hand we would all love to get this button back- we are so used to this handy function from moodle, too.. and the trouble is, people being used to such a function think that there is something wrong with their installation if they can't find it ;-)
Mary Cooch's profile picture

28 April 2010, 10:32

Yes indeed!Smile I have only just come to this post via a search for missing full screen editor - my(much) older version of Mahara had it - we now have a customised school version without it and I thought it was a mistake - I  add my vote to Sigi's for it to return !

4 results