Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Display All Feedback Provided

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

01 September 2010, 13:08

I've installed 1.3.0cr with no issues... and am continuing to determine how to implement this within our medical program.  One feature that I don't see as present in the system is the ability for users to access a list of all Feedback they have provided to others. 

A tutor may be interested in showing a list of all feedback they have provided to a student over the year in one list. 

Based on the structure in the database, is this even possible?  Would it be possible for me to access all the feedback I have made, and to sort it by who owned the View or artefact?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

01 September 2010, 15:58

Hello Tim,

I think that would be a good feature to have because you may remember what you have written or to whom but can't find it anymore (we are going to work on a fulltext search though), but would be reminded of it when they see it in a list.

So I filed your report as wishlist item at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/628367

If you have other feature ideas, you can add them to the bug / wishlist tracker yourself. Nevertheless, posting them here first or referencing them here is useful because most people (I think) are subscribed to the forums but not the bug / feature tracker.

Cheers

Kristina

2 results