Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Fatal error while Upgrade from 1.1.7 to 1.2.0

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

16 November 2009, 9:14

Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

Trying to upgrade from 1.1.7 to 1.2.0 and i am stuck. You can have a look at http://portfolios.visprs.com

Any help is appreciated. Here is the log from the host control panel

* Dwoo_Mahara->display("index.tpl") at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/index.php:57
* Dwoo_Mahara->fetch("index.tpl") at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/mahara/Dwoo_Mahara.php:106
* Dwoo->get(object(Dwoo_Template_File), array(size 25)) at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/mahara/Dwoo_Mahara.php:119
* include("/home/visprsco/maharadata/dwoo/compile/default/hom...") at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/dwoo/Dwoo.php:363
* Dwoo_Plugin_include(object(Dwoo_Mahara), "header.tpl", null, null, null, "_root", null) at /home/visprsco/maharadata/dwoo/compile/default/home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/theme/default/templates/index.tpl.d16.php:5
* Dwoo->get(object(Dwoo_Template_File), array(size 25)) at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/dwoo/plugins/builtin/functions/include.php:70
* Dwoo->get(object(Dwoo_Template_File), array(size 25), null, false) at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/dwoo/Dwoo.php:311
* include("/home/visprsco/maharadata/dwoo/compile/default/hom...") at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/dwoo/Dwoo.php:363
* Dwoo_Plugin_theme_path(object(Dwoo_Mahara), "style/print.css", null) at /home/visprsco/maharadata/dwoo/compile/default/home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/theme/default/templates/header.tpl.d16.php:77
* log_warn("The dwoo modifier theme_path is deprecated: please...") at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/dwoo/mahara/plugins/function.theme_path.php:16
* log_message("The dwoo modifier theme_path is deprecated: please...", 8, true, true) at /home/visprsco/public_html/portfolios/lib/errors.php:111

Account deleted

16 November 2009, 10:33

This has been fixed. Contrary to the instructions to update, I tried to replace my existing folder with the new folder.

Sorry guys, close this thread.

Account deleted

16 November 2009, 17:32

Interesting error to get, I wonder if the smarty/dwoo cache is being cleared properly on upgrade to 1.2. In any event, glad you solved it Smile
Paul Taylor's profile picture

19 November 2009, 12:53

I am getting the same errors.  What was the fix?  Not overwriting a folder?
Account deleted

19 November 2009, 13:32

Ya, donot overwrite the folder. I dont know what goes wrong when u overwrite it. Remove previous folder, deploy a clean copy and test.
Paul Taylor's profile picture

19 November 2009, 14:19

Well I'll be....that worked a treat and I have now updated 3 sites.  Thanks for the tip.

Paul

Account deleted

19 November 2009, 18:01

I'm pretty sure that the upgrade instructions suggest that you should replace the old code with the new rather than overwriting Smile
Account deleted

02 June 2011, 3:09

Hey,

Please help,

I am following all the steps given in wiki for upgrading..

I use to take a backup of old site and then copied all the files of mahara 1.2.9 and paste in my old folder..

While i run admin/upgrade.php

Nothing displays...Just a Blank Screen..

Please help, where i am wrong i dont know...

Account deleted

02 June 2011, 3:24

Zeeshan Ejaz Bhatti, Nigel..

Please reply me...

Awaiting to hear a solution from you..

Thanks

Abdullah

9 results